Monday, April 23, 2012

Bribery & Fashion

Today I swallowed my pride & bribed Ainsley to wear a dress with a matching sweater for school pictures.  (Spiderman toy in exchange for a dress.)


Why do I stoop to such levels?  Please see the following:


Ainsley still loves "stripes on stripes," regardless of the color.


Boots & shorts 
(don't worry, we didn't let her leave the house like this)




She still LOVES tie-dye.  
(I still don't.)




Thanks Auntie Julie for bringing more tie-dye!
Now she loooves peace signs too!


Why would you wear the matching shirt to the skirt when you could proclaim your love for soccer instead?




The monochromatic "my-favorite-color-is-blue" look:



And my personal favorite, tie-dye & stripes.  Awesome.



1 comment:

  1. You're just jealous cause you can't pull off tie dye and stripes! Also just bring her to see me cause everyone here thinks work boots and shorts are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete