Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tiny Tim


When you are 2 & only weigh 23 pounds you get to do special things - like have your dad & sister shove you in a gift bag so you can repeatedly pop out like a jack-in-the-box for everyone's entertainment. 








* * * * * * * *

This was also the day Max learned to put his shorts on "all by himself."  

He only missed the mark a little, turning said shorts into a backwards loin cloth/skirt-type of thing that he wore around the house all day.  

So close.  So very close, buddy. 










2 comments:

  1. Oh.my.gosh - I was just thinking I hadn't seen a post from you lately! Love it, just love it! Hope to see you soon - is Village ever going to start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tiny Tim's fashion antics! So funny, Em! Glad we got a few minutes to chat this morning. Love you!

    ReplyDelete