Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Playdate with the Bug Man

Oh, to be three.

Every day Brad & I laugh at something that comes out of Ainsley's mouth...here are a few of the funniest ones.

***

While driving past a water tower:

"Mommy, is that Pisa?"

"Pisa? Like the Leaning Tower of Pisa?"

"Yes."

"Who taught you about the Leaning Tower of Pisa?" I ask.

"God. God taught me."

Oh. God taught her. I should have known. He teaches Art History on Tuesdays at her Preschool.

***

"Mommy, can I have a playdate?"

"No, sweetie, we're waiting for the bug man to come over and spray for ants."

"Well, can I have a playdate with the bug man then?"

***

Ainsley's thoughts on our handyman after he fixed an electrical problem:

"Mommy, Mr. Joe is a hero."

***

"Mommy, I made this drawing for Max. He can do whatever he wants with it. He can crumple it up, or rip it up, or eat it if he wants to."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Ainsley--that's my girl! Every day is a fun day with Ainsley!!! What did the world do for laughs before Ainsley?

    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear her opinion on Republicans.

    ReplyDelete