Ainsley, 5 feet away from me in hearth room: "MOM! HELP! Max is STUCK!"

Me, in kitchen, ignoring the urgency: "What do you mean he's 'stuck?'"
Max is a stationary 9-month old who refuses to crawl. He likes to sit.
Ainsley: "HE'S STUCK UNDER A CHAIR! HELP MAX! HELP! AYUDAME, MOM!"
(No, expensive nursery school didn't teach her Spanish, but her amigos Dora & Diego are doing a great job).
I call her bluff. Sure enough, Max has managed to slide himself under a chair. I still can't figure out how he moves (Jedi??).
Ainsley tried to pull him out to safety and mother-of-the-year that I am shouted, "No - don't help him Ainsley! Hold on. I need my camera."
!Ayudame!
(and yes, that is what her hair looks like in the morning, don't send me emails, send me product for curly hair) :)
Is this where requests go? Amber Alert Story, stat.
ReplyDeleteok, next wednesday- wednesdays are when i admit i'm a bad parent
ReplyDeleteSo it is a good thing that I am not pregnant right now cause your posts would make me pee my pants. And you do have some catching up to do like Robyn said....Amber Alert for sure and then my other fav of Ainsley's first professional picture experience:)
ReplyDeleteYou're hilarous, Em. I'm enjoying your blog. - Jennie
ReplyDeletethanks, guys, you are all sweet for reading-it is a good procrastination tactic from packing, parenting, laundry, etc........ Amber Alert and Live, Late Breaking locking kid in the car stories to come soon
ReplyDelete