Monday, March 1, 2010

Awards Season is Here . . .

Do you need a date to a black tie affair?


Max is your man. He is all dressed up with no place to go.

Granny Thea knit Max this hilarious & adorable tuxedo sweater for Christmas.


He wore it with tartan plaid pants that matched Ainsley's Christmas dress. They were quite the pair.





Max really is a great date-all smiles, doesn't talk much, very affectionate & gets you home early & in bed by 8 so you can read. All you have to do is change his diaper & feed him. What more do you need in a man? Not even a year old and he already owns a tux! Not bad!

5 comments:

  1. He drinks, eats, drools, passes out by 8pm, and I will have to carry him out of the party and put him to bed? Sounds like most of my dates... But Max is way cuter, and who could resist those dimples? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, you just signed up to date your nephew....creepy

    I am reading a blog about a family I have only met a couple times.....creepier

    I am commenting on said blog......creepiest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this Matt Smith???? Whatever Matt, you are so friends with Ainsley-she was giving you hugs by the time you left. And this is not a family blog b/c Brad does NOT support it-in fact, he hates this blog and hates blogging in general. But I agree, julie wanting to date her nephew is weird, but standard for julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...said the mom who is pimping her son out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know, but at least it is only one family member who responded to my p*mping

    ReplyDelete